The GROUNDWATER 2017 conference organizers welcome abstract submissions for oral and poster presentations.
We therefore invite abstracts that advance our current understanding of the following scientific techniques, methods and models in solving our groundwater challenges:
Environmental forensic geochemistry and isotopes;
GIS and remote sensing (incl. big data analytics);
Groundwater modelling (incl. integrated surface – subsurface modelling); and
1. Please note that every person that has registered for an oral presentation or poster must submit an abstract AND the completed abstract form by no later than 19 April 2017 to the conference organiser: Conferences et al: email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Please provide the abstract in Word and pdf format to email@example.com
3. Delegates will be notified that their abstracts have been accepted by – 22 May 2017.
4. The delegates that have their abstracts accepted will be requested to develop conference papers.
5. All confirmed authors of orals and posters must register and pay their fees by 31 July 2017 In order to be included in the official programme
IMPORTANT: ALL ABSTRACTS must be submitted according to the template provided in order to be reviewed by the Programme Committee.